Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: AG order....am I being too picky?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got the tortoiseshell glasses a few weeks ago, and there is definitely a lot of that mustard yellow in them, but I think mine have a bit more green to balance it out than yours do. I would try again; I imagine each pair has some variance in the coloring and you got an especially yellow pair.

    As for the other stuff, if it bothers you I say send it back! We pay enough for these items that we shouldn't have to feel disappointed when they arrive. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Glad that you called CS and had no problem returning items you were not happy with. I don't like the glasses you had pictured either. I just checked the Kit shirt I have and it's the same too. I do love that outfit though! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I'm not very keen on any of the small pets myself.
    Nia
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member victoriangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2006
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean about the glasses. I was surprised when I saw them at AGPC last month. I expected them to be more brown from the pictures I had seen on the website. All the ones they had were really yellow like yours. I didn't care for them at all. I would return them. Maybe if they get a lot of complaints about the color they will make a change in the future. Good Luck!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is helpful to know that the store's glasses looked the same. Then I won't bother asking for a new pair. I'll probably just exchange them for the rectangular ones. They always look cute on the dolls. I also am waiting for the lavendar glasses to arrive too. I have a feeling they'll look the best of all.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 11, 2006 06:49 PM: Message edited by: luv*AG ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •